I was an internet guy and web developer before I ever got started in network marketing. I find that the internet can be a great tool to build a network marketing business. You don’t have to use the internet, but if you do it can speed things up. The internet also offers great tools for training and building a world wide team.
- BC Marketers – My consulting company with a partner from college. We build web sites especially membership sites and ecommerce sites.
- Theme Forest – The best place for finding splash pages, lead capture pages, html templates, and wordpress themes.
- Hostgator – The best web hosting company I know of. Great prices and even better customer service.
- Aweber – The email mailing list service I’ve used for ages. There are cheaper services out there but none I’ve found better. I’ve used these guys for 7 or 8 years now. They ROCK.
- Join.me – A free webinar and screen sharing tool. You can host free meetings and training with your team all over the world. As your team grows you can pay for their professional service but you can start out using it for up to 10 people free.
- Instant Teleseminar -This service allows me to host teleseminars and web based seminars. They allow up to 200 people on simultaneously with local phone numbers all around the world. People can also listen over the web or skype. Recording is built in to the system and recordings are available indefinitely! No expiration! Plus you can share powerpoint slides. You can support 200 on the phone and up to 500 on the web all at once.
Internet Marketing Training
- Magentic Sponsoring – How to generate prospects for your MLM business that seek you out and come to you.
- Pro Blog Academy – Learn how to be a professional blogger
Want more recommendations? Here are some other books and products I recommend on building a business.